3 Musa Pl, Aroona
SOLID Family Home: Quality, Elevation, Views!
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 3 Car
Sold Price: $1,100,000
Solidly built to the very highest of standards with a suspended slab on upper level, this supersized family home is tucked away in a quiet, coveted cul-de-sac on a 1100m2 block, in an elevated position showcasing glorious ocean views across the treetops.
Across two expansive levels, the home comprises five bedrooms, three bathrooms, study nook, new kitchen with premium appliances and new kitchenette, east-facing balcony, huge open plan living and dining, masses of multipurpose space, separate laundry with ramp access to outdoors, and three lock up car parking.
The floor plan lends itself to dual living or work from home possibilities with external access to lower level which has an ensuited guest bedroom along with kitchenette, living space, and alfresco patio. Three of the four upstairs bedroom have direct balcony access to maximise outlook and breezes and the view can also be admired from the main living area.
Presentation is immaculate and the home has undergone a comprehensive quality renovation with many improvement, upgrades, and additions to modernise and value add. Features are extensive, and include new entry with wide pivot door, ducted air-conditioning on upper level, new luxury vinyl planking and carpeting, new gutters, 3 x air-conditioning units (less than 18 months old), new master ensuite with dual vanities, new LED lighting throughout, freshly painted interior, new fly screens and screen doors, plantation shutters, new meter board, new gutters and much more…see Agent for full list.
The gardens have been meticulously landscaped and are easy-care with a timer-controlled irrigation system. There is abundant room for a pool and fabulous outdoor entertaining pavilion to be built…in this dress circle location and with this calibre of home, there is no fear of overcapitalising!
Located just a short stroll to Aroona Park with its playground and sporting facilities, plus just five minutes’ drive to local shopping centre, beaches, schools, and Caloundra CBD – the location is sought-after by many buyers for its convenient access to major amenities, yet tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
First time to market, this truly special home has only ever had ONE owner…it is ready and waiting for its second family to move in and create their own cherished memories.
Features & Inclusions
Land: Elevated usable 1100 sqm block, 3 km (7 minutes) from Dicky Beach
House: Full renovation of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 Lock up garage house complete with remote control roller doors.
Ocean and treetop views from all living areas and 3 bedrooms. Floor area 418 sqm. Upper living 219.2 sqm, balcony 11 sqm. Downstairs living 163.9 sqm, patio 23.9.
Fifth bedroom is a self-contained unit on the lower level with bathroom and kitchenette
The unique engineering feature of this house is the reinforced concrete floor of the upper level providing a void space on the lower level of equal size without interruption of posts or supporting walls for future utilization as living space.
Landscape gardens complete with timer-controlled irrigation systems
Scope for pool and covered entertainment area.
Regular termite inspections
Renovations and features of 3 Musa Place, Aroona
- New Meter Board and new Switch Panel Board compliant with current regulations including 3 phase smart meter with 3G reading, new distribution switchboard complete with safety switches (RCB’s) to all sub circuits.
- 32A Single Phase ducted air-conditioning unit for upstairs area
- 3 Phase Power 40A outlet for electric car charging unit in garage
- New interior LED lighting throughout
- USB charging outlets in each bedroom plus 2 in the kitchen and one in the unit downstairs
- All 3 air-conditioning units are new replacements within the last 18 months
- All switches and power points replaced in living area
- New entry with wide pivot front door, new external doors to balcony
- Lounge room walls removed for open plan living and extending ocean views
- New kitchen with induction cooktop, premium oven and dishwasher, soft-closing draws and doors, concealed dual bins, double sink, island bench with 2 USB power outlets, glass splash-backs, space for large double door fridge, broom cupboard with power points for cordless vacuum stick, abundance of power points
- Entertainment unit with deep soft closing draws. 2 X Double power points and TV antenna plug concealed behind lower drawers.
- Study nook complete with NBN fibre to the curb and WIFI
- New balcony access door positioned to increase ocean view and capture north-easterly breeze
- New luxury vinyl planking and carpeting
- New fully fitted wardrobes on upper level
- Fly screens and screen doors replaced
- Verandah balustrade replaced
- Ensuite bathroom completely renovated
- New toilet, hand basins and cabinetry and tapware in main bathroom
- New kitchenette, vanity and toilet in unit downstairs
- Plantation shutters in main bedroom and unit downstairs
- Fence to make safety compliant retaining wall on south side of lower level
- Gutters replaced
- Repainted inside and out
- 45 years approx
41 Seagull Ave, Aroona
Sold Price $815,000 Sold Date 26/03/2020
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 5 Car Land 1084 sqm
1 Rathbone St, Aroona
Sold Price: $749,000 Sold Date 24/06/2020
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car Land 705 sqm
16 Renoso Pl, Little Mountain
Sold Price: $1,150,000 Sold Date 14/07/2020
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car Land 910 sqm
1 Musa Pl, Aroona
Sold Price: $1,055,000 Sold Date 06/03/2020
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car Land 979 sqm
Contract of Sale
If you would like a copy of the Contract of Sale and Vendor Statement, please click on the link below:
About Michael Kettle
Michael has been helping people move for over 23 years and been in Caloundra real estate for over 20 years, He believes in getting a full understanding of peoples needs and requirements before moving forward. He is a highly recognised professional in the First National brand and keeps a close eye on the growth of the property management department, supporting the sales team and keeps the sales department up to standard.
Whilst being involved in other real estate brands, he had als spent 5 years with First National before opening in his office in Caloundra and feels comfortable being back with First National in Caloundra. He had also received the Chairman’s Award in 2008 and is recognised as being in the top 10% of highly trained real estate agents in Australia, receiving a number of awards in the last 3 years of opening the First National Caloundra office.
As a well-known, respected agent in the Caloundra area, his expertise is being married to the First National brand. Since joining First National Michael has continued his sales success by achieving Number Nine in Queensland rankings in 2011. This result was received in only 8 months at First National. Michael is the dealer principal for the Caloundra office, which operates under his strict guidelines:
- To achieve the best financial outcome for clients
- To develop highly-effective, personalised marketing plans for each property
- To build relationships with clients based on respect and trust.
- To make the potentially stressful real estate journey an enjoyable experience for everyone
Connecting with the Community...
Michael and his wife are active members of the community and has lived with his wife and 3 children in Caloundra for 19 years. Often seen in coffee shops, he loves mountain bike riding, cycling and stand-up paddle boarding and most of all, spending time with his family.
Michael and his wife are involved in a number of sporting clubs and associations, readily available for charity auctions, whilst being involved in fundraising and planning development committees.
In a sentence...
Michael Kettle is a polite, honest, friendly, professional real estate agent and a highly trained self-starter who has been in Caloundra real estate for 23 years and above all, his clients are paramount.
As said by Norma & Alf Bishop of Little Mountain:
"We found Michael and his team went far and above the need to help with our sale and because of his professionalism we recommended him to friends of ours even before our sale was finalised. Michael Kettle kept us fully informed every step of the way and answered any of our enquiries with concern and politeness."